Cafe Phone #
Catering Phone #
Monday - Saturday
Breakfast | 7am - 11am
Breakfast | 7am -12pm
305 North Harbor Blvd.
Posts Tagged ‘the brownstone cafe fullerton’
The Brownstone would like to Thank you for being our valued customers. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you over the last 15 years. Your patronage is something for which we are especially grateful.
In Celebration, on the 15th of every Month we will be showing our appreciation by offering a complimentary item.
I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.” ~Bernard Manning
If you are like most people, the stress of the holidays has now set in. As the countdown begins, the feeling of being overwhelmed is unavoidable. The many new activities and obligations can cut into your regular schedule and may throw you off a bit. The Shopping, Wrapping, Holiday Parties, Cooking, Cleaning are just a few of the holiday pressures. Lets not forget that all of them have to be done while your regularly scheduled life is still in progress.
Here are a few tips to “Keepin’ it Real for the Holidays”
- JUST SAY “NO” Don’t overbook yourself during the Holidays. Your Loved one’s will understand, remember, they are just as stress as you!
- “DON’T BUST YOUR BUDGET” When your sister says “lets not exchange gifts this year, I can’t afford it” don’t go behind her back and get her a gift. This will not only bust your budget, it will make her feel bad she didn’t get you anything
- “STAY CLEAR OF SUGAR” Too much sugar will send your head into a spin and may cause you to say “yes” and “Bust your Budget”
- “TAKE A PERSONAL BREAK” Spending some quiet time with your own thoughts can clear up many stressful thoughts. A great place to do this is “The Brownstone Cafe Courtyard.” Just relax in the tranquil courtyard and enjoy the Tomato basil Bisque!
- “GET SOME SLEEP” Don’t forget to get a good night’s rest every night. This is very important to keep you from saying “yes, busting your budget, eating too much sugar and listening to those voices in your head!”
Just send LOVE to those who are important to you and don’t let the Holidays ruin your joyful spirit!
We Cater!See what we can do