Cafe Phone #
Catering Phone #
Monday - Saturday
Breakfast | 7am - 11am
Breakfast | 7am -12pm
Posts Tagged ‘Tomato basil soup’
Back to school means back to sports, the arts, and all all those organizations you love to get involved with! But all of that fun means raising funds, and The Brownstone Cafe would like to help make your fundraising efforts a little easier! We love helping organizations in the community and are always excited to host a fundraiser at the Brownstone! This month, we held a fundraiser for the NKD Karate Kids, who were raising funds for their journey to the Pan-American Championship Tournament!
You can earn 20% of the Brownstone’s profits on a day of your choosing, the easiest and tastiest fundraiser ever!
If you are interested in planning your fundraiser with us, please contact Kim Rhynes with our special events department at email@example.com or (714)454-3356.
If you are like most people, the stress of the holidays has now set in. As the countdown begins, the feeling of being overwhelmed is unavoidable. The many new activities and obligations can cut into your regular schedule and may throw you off a bit. The Shopping, Wrapping, Holiday Parties, Cooking, Cleaning are just a few of the holiday pressures. Lets not forget that all of them have to be done while your regularly scheduled life is still in progress.
Here are a few tips to “Keepin’ it Real for the Holidays”
- JUST SAY “NO” Don’t overbook yourself during the Holidays. Your Loved one’s will understand, remember, they are just as stress as you!
- “DON’T BUST YOUR BUDGET” When your sister says “lets not exchange gifts this year, I can’t afford it” don’t go behind her back and get her a gift. This will not only bust your budget, it will make her feel bad she didn’t get you anything
- “STAY CLEAR OF SUGAR” Too much sugar will send your head into a spin and may cause you to say “yes” and “Bust your Budget”
- “TAKE A PERSONAL BREAK” Spending some quiet time with your own thoughts can clear up many stressful thoughts. A great place to do this is “The Brownstone Cafe Courtyard.” Just relax in the tranquil courtyard and enjoy the Tomato basil Bisque!
- “GET SOME SLEEP” Don’t forget to get a good night’s rest every night. This is very important to keep you from saying “yes, busting your budget, eating too much sugar and listening to those voices in your head!”
Just send LOVE to those who are important to you and don’t let the Holidays ruin your joyful spirit!
We Cater!See what we can do